Worlds BEST Keto/Low Carb Fluffy Pancakes! (Gluten/Grain/Nut Free)
Baking without starch isn't easy. I mean its not difficult as far as the process- but getting a texture as good as pancakes with carbs is HARD.
I made these pancakes EIGHT times to get them perfect. I hate pancakes that taste like an omelet trying to be a pancake. I tested out many of the top keto pancakes and I wasn't impressed with any of them. I wanted a recipe so good that they could become a guilt free weekly recipe to help keep me on track. I nailed it with these- they are the perfect thickness, fluffy, soft and best of all I don't feel like Im eating an egg with a little flour mixed in! You'll make these all the time..I promise 🙂
Note: This recipe can be used for waffles as well but they will not be crispy!
*If you cant have Dairy try using a Dairy Free Cream cheese instead! I also have a Keto Coconut Free and Dairy Free Pancake and waffle recipe. Click here for those.
· 6 Large Eggs
· 1 Cup of Cream Cheese
· 1/2 cup of coconut flour
· 1/4 Cup of Xylitol or Erythritol
· 1/4 Tsp of Salt
· 2 Tsp Vanilla Extract
· 1 1/8 Tsp of Xanthan or Guar Gum
1. Add to a blender the eggs and cream cheese- process until smooth and frothy.
2. Add the coconut flour, xylitol. salt and vanilla- process until smooth. Add the xanthan and process one last time until thickened.
3. Make pancakes in a slightly oiled nonstick skillet over medium low heat. It works best to do small silver dollar pancakes- they will cook quicker and flip easily.
4. Serve with butter, fruit and any sugar free syrup.