Pumpkin & Sage Turkey Meatballs! (gluten,grain,egg,nut,dairy free and paleo)
These yummy little meatballs kind of taste like Thanksgiving dinner rolled up into a little package! Make them as a standalone appetizer, or as a special seasonal item of flare on some every day spaghetti squash and sauce. With so many applications for these little guys, your options are almost limitless!
· 1 lb ground turkey
· 1/2 cup pumpkin puree
· 2 1/2 tbsp ottos cassava flour
· 1 tsp ground sage
· 1 tsp ground nutmeg
· 3/4 tsp sea salt
· 1/2 tsp black pepper
· 1/2 tsp garlic powder
1. Preheat oven to 400 degrees and line a baking sheet with parchment paper.
2. In a large bowl combine all of the ingredients using your hands until well incorporated.
3. Use a small cookie scoop or about 2 tbsp worth of the meat mixture and form into a ball between your palms and place onto the prepared baking sheet. Repeat until all the meat has been utilized.
4. Drizzle the meat balls with olive oil and place into the oven for 40-45 minutes.