One Pot Rosemary Balsamic and Honey Glazed Chicken with Red Grapes! (gluten,grain,egg,dairy,nut free, low carb & paleo)
Another WICKED GOOD one pot paleo meal perfect for fall. Grapes + balsamic + Rosemary is an incredible flavor combo. Once the vinegar cooks down its flavor becomes very mild. If you have never cooked grapes before- now is the time, their texture and flavor transforms into something magical. (Try roasting them too some time!)
This meal will come together in roughly 15 minutes!
· 2 tbsp butter or coconut oil
· 1 lb boneless skinless chicken thighs
· 1 tsp dried rosemary
· ½ tsp sea salt
· ½ tsp black pepper
· ½ tsp dried thyme
· 1/3 cup balsamic vinegar
· 1/3 cup honey
· 2 cups red seedless grapes
1. In a large skillet melt the butter/coconut oil over medium high heat. Season both sides of the chicken thighs with the rosemary, salt, pepper and thyme and add to the heated skillet.
2. Cook chicken on the first side for 4 minutes and then flip. To the skillet add the balsamic and honey and whisk together. Add the grapes and allow to cook for an additional 5-7 minutes.
3. Serve directly from the skillet for a rustic presentation.