Roasted Brussel Sprouts with Apples and Apple Cider Dressing!
· 2 lbs brussel sprouts, trimmed and split
· 3 tbsp extra virgin olive oil
· 1 tsp sea salt
· 1 tsp black pepper
· ¾ cup extra virgin olive oil
· 1/3 cup pure maple syrup
· ¼ cup apple cider
· ¼ cup apple cider vinegar
· ½ tsp sea salt
· ¼ tsp black pepper
· 1 small apple, cut into match sticks
1. Preheat oven to 375 degrees and line a large baking sheet with parchment paper, set aside. Toss the trimmed brussel sprouts with the olive oil, salt and pepper and spread onto prepared baking sheet in a single layer. Place in oven and bake until edges become golden and crispy, about 30 minutes.
2. While the brussels roast prepare the dressing by whisking together the olive oil, maple, apple cider, vinegar, salt and pepper until it emulsifies, set aside.
3. During the last 5 minutes of cooking time, add the apples to the pan with the brussel sprouts. Remove from oven and transfer to a large bowl. Toss with some of the prepared dressing and serve. Extra dressing can be stored covered in the fridge for up to a week.