Grain Free Pumpkin Spice Latte Donuts. (gluten,grain,nut,dairy free and paleo)
What is better than a donut alongside your pumpkin spice latte? A pumpkin latte flavored donut, thats what! The flavor every basic white girl knows and loves is now in doughnut form and fits in the palm of your hand while you're on your way to a haunted hayride or a pumpkin patch. Enough said.
· 5 eggs
· 1/2 cup pumpkin puree
· 1/4 cup coconut oil, melted
· 2 tbsp brewed strongly brewed coffee
· 3/4 cup coconut palm sugar
· 1/2 cup coconut flour
· 1/2 cup tapioca starch
· 1 tbsp baking powder
· 2 tsp pumpkin pie spice
· 1 tsp ground coffee
· 3/4 tsp xanthan gum
· 1/2 tsp sea salt
1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees and liberally oil a 6 cup doughnut pan.
2. In a large bowl for a stand mixer combine the eggs, pumpkin, oil and coffee on medium speed for 1 minute.
3. To the bowl add the dry ingredients and mix on medium speed until well combined and a dough forms.
4. Scoop 1/3 cup worth of the dough into each of the cups in the prepared pan. Using a small spatula smooth out the tops and reform the center hole.
5. Place into the oven and bake for 20-22 minutes or until toothpick comes out clean.
To make a glaze I just used some organic powdered sugar and a little water. (the water goes a long way)