Life Changing Chocolate Chip Cookies. (Gluten/Grain/Egg/Dairy/Nut Free)
I set out to create these cookies to provide an option for the Nut Free Crowd- and after a lot of trial and error I hit the jack pot with this recipe!
These cookies are other-worldy. They taste like a cross between sugar cookies and chocolate chip cookies; kind of a hybrid of sorts! The texture will BLOW YOUR MIND. Or tastebuds? Either way.. be prepared to make this recipe many many times.
Ps. If you can stand to save them.. they taste even better the day after they have been baked!
This is another recipe that was coveted in the club angell membership..so Im pleased to post it for everyone to have access to now! :)
Chocolate Chip Cookies
· 1/4 packed Cup Coconut Flour
· 5 TBSP Tapioca
· 1/4 Cup Granulated Sugar (I used Organic Cane- but any other granulated version will work!)
· 1/2 Cup Chocolate Chips (Mini)
· 6 TBSP Butter at room temperature (dairy or nondairy)
· 1 tsp Vanilla Extract
· 5 TBSP Milk (dairy or nondairy)
· 1 tsp Baking Powder
1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
2. Mix all ingredients together. (I use a kitchen aid- but feel free to do this by hand too!)
3. Form into 6-8 round shaped cookies, and place on a parchment lined cookie sheet.
4. Cook for 16-18 minutes until golden brown on the bottom and bottom edges.
5. Allow to cool before removing them from the cookie sheet.