Keto Fudgy Brownies! (Grain/Sugar Free/Low Carb)
Creating these brownies was quite the challenge! I ended up making them 4 times! Making baked good sugar free isn't difficult- but getting them the texture and sweetness level that you want is tricky. I got these close to what I was aiming for and my husband really enjoys them. Once they cool down fully they remind me of a fudge texture!
You can find the keto friendly chocolate chips in many grocery stores or on amazon!
Keto Fudgy Brownies!
· 1 bag (90z) Lilys Sugar Free Chocolate Chips
· 8 Tbsp (1 stick) of salted Butter
· 1-2 Tbsp Ground Coffee (optional)
· 1 Cup of Xylitol (Or a monk Fruit/xylitol blend)
· 1/4 + 1/8 Tsp Salt
· 1/2 Cup of Blanched Almond Flour
· 2 large Eggs plus 1 egg white
· 1 1/2 Tbsp of Cocoa Powder
· 1/2 Tsp of Vanilla
Pb Drizzle for topping
· 3 Tbsp of Smooth/Creamy PB
· 1 Tbsp of Butter
· 1/2 Tsp of Liquid Stevia
1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees. Line a 7 x7 square pan with parchment paper.
2. Place in the microwave safe bowl the chocolate chips and butter. Melt for about 45 seconds in the microwave and then remove to mix until all the chocolate is melted and smooth.
3. Stir in the remaining ingredients and mix until smooth. Pour the brownie batter into the prepared baking pan.
4. Bake 40 minutes.Then remove from oven and let the brownies cool and settle for an hour before eating.
5. Make the PB glaze. Melt the PB and Butter in a cup in the microwave. Stir in the stevia and then drizzle over the brownies.