Caramel pumpkin #Keto Cheesecake with Chocolate Crust! 🎃
Last night at 10pm the mood struck to recipe develop! So here you go. This sugar free cheesecake is deliciously festive and easy to make!
- 1 1/2 cup blanched almond flour,
- 3 tbsp cocoa powder,
- 5 tbsp monk fruit granulated blend (or swerve)
- 1.5 tsp vanilla extract,
- 1/4 tsp of salt
- 1/3 cup of melted butter.
- 32 oz cream cheese
- 3 large eggs
- 1.5 tsp vanilla
- 1/4 tsp salt
- 1 cup of swerve
- 4 packets of stevia.(to taste)
- 1/2 cup pumpkin purée
- 1.5 TBSP pumpkin pie spice.
- Make the crust and press into a parchment lined cheesecake pan or square pan.
- Bake at 350 for 10-15 minutes. Let cool.
- Slowly whip together the cheesecake ingredients until smooth. Put HALF on top of the cooled crust.
- Then to the other half ADD 1/2 cup of pumpkin purée and 1.5 tsp of pumpkin pie spice. Mix together and then pour on top of the plain cheesecake.
- Bake at 350 degrees for 45-50 minutes.
- Let cool for 4-6 hours or overnight before slicing.
Keto caramel (optional but delicious!)
- 1/4 cup of yakon syrup or sukrin fiber syrup.
- 4 tbsp salted butter
- 3/4 cup of heavy cream
- 1/4 cup monk fruit granulated sweetener or swerve brown sugar.
- Combine everything in a sauce pan stirring regularly and cook about 15 minutes at a medium to low boil until thickened.
- Pour the semi cooled caramel on top of the cooled cheesecake before or after slicing and then top with Lily’s sugar free chocolate chips!)