Paleo Lo Mein with spiralized noodles. (Gluten/Grain/Dairy Free)
Delicious, is an understatement for this recipe! When I was younger, I always kind of assumed that chinese recipes were out of this world difficult to duplicate, but in no time, I realized that this assumption couldn't be more wrong. I don't know about you, but i'm a serious lover of all things chinese! This recipe makes me fall even further in love as its totally guilt free!
To create the sweet potato noodles, I used my new Paderno Spralizer from William Sonoma!!
- 1 Medium Sweet Potato, Spiralized
- 2 tsp Sesame Oil
- 2 tsp Fresh Ginger, grated
- 2 Garlic Cloves, minced
- 1 Cup Sugar Snap Peas
- 1/3 Cup Shredded Carrots
- 3/4 Cup Chicken Broth
- 1/4 Cup Coconut Aminos or Gluten Free Soy Sauce
- 1/2 Red Bell Pepper, chopped
- Using a spiralizer make sweet potato into pasta.
- Cook in a pan over medium heat with your choice of fat (oil or butter).
- Meanwhile, in a skillet over medium heat add oil; saute garlic and ginger for 1 minute.
- Add sugar snap peas, carrots and saute for 1 minute.
- Add broth, and coconut aminos; bring to a simmer, and cook for 5 minutes.
- Add in red bell pepper in the last 2 minutes of the simmering time.