Homemade Almond Milk (Dairy/Grain/Gluten/Egg/Sugar Free)
This almond milk tastes better than any commercial brand, and its lovely and fresh, without any suspicious preservatives. Drink it straight, use in smoothies, cereal, or make all the dairy-free cheeses in Club Angell, many which require this fresh and homemade almond milk.
If drinking this straight- feel free to add a pinch of salt, vanilla extract and some stevia or honey to give it a vanilla flavor!
Use this recipe as the base for most of the Dairy Free Cheese Recipes!
· 3 3/4 cups water
· 1 packed cup blanched almond flour
· 1/4 tsp salt
· Vanilla extract or stevia to taste (optional)
· Nut milk bag or cheese cloth (optional)
1. Add all ingredients to a blender and blend until completely smooth.
2. If you're using a high powdered blender like a Vitamix or Blendtec, you don't need to strain the milk. If you're using a regular blender, you will need to strain the milk through a nut bag or cheese cloth in order separate the milk from the nut pulp.
3. Almond milk will keep in the fridge for a week or two.
4. If you're using the almond milk to make cheese, do not add any stevia or vanilla extract