Dairy Free/Paleo Lime Sherbet!
Refreshing and light it tastes like the REAL THING. I brought a bowl to my husband who had no idea I was making it and he thought it was store bought! You get all the same deliciousness without any junk sugar or ingredients. This sherbet can be made with either Whole Milk, A can of coconut milk or a homemade Cashew Milk (which i included the recipe for) and it uses only 4 ingredients total!
· 1/2 cup of Lime Juice
· 1 Can of full fat coconut milk (OR 1 3/4 cup of whole milk)
· 1/2 cup of water
· 3/4 cup of honey
· pinch of salt
· Green Food coloring if you wish *or use matcha or chlorophyll for coloring.
1. Mix in a bowl all of the ingredients. Place in the fridge to chill for 1 hour.
2. Place the chilled mixer into your ice cream maker following the manufactures directions
3. Once frozen- place in an air tight container and store in the freezer.
If you don't want to use coconut milk or whole milk-another option is homemade cashew milk. Just place into a powerful blender 1 cup of raw unsalted cashews with 3/4 cup of water and blend until creamy and smooth.