Dairy Free Fudgey Brownie Batter Ice Cream (Gluten/Egg/Coconut/ Refined Sugar Free)
Rich and fudgy this ice cream is for the chocolate lovers! Like my other dairy free recipes this one has a really nice texture! Make sure to use superfine rice flour otherwise you’ll have gritty tasting ice cream!
· 3 cups of milk (Almond, Coconut, Cashew or regular milk)
· 3 cups of Raw Cashews or Cashew Flour
· 1 Tbsp Vanilla Extract
· 1/8 tsp. + 1/4 Tsp. Salt
· 3/4 cup of Honey (Maple Syrup or Agave should also work)
· 1/2 cup of SUPERFINE White Rice Flour
· 1/4 Cup + 6 TBSP of Cocoa Powder
· 1 1/4 tsp of Baking Powder
· 1/4 + 1/8 Tsp of Xanthan or Guar Gum
1. If you don't have a professional blender (such as a blendtec or vitamix) place the cashews in a bowl with water for 3 hours. If you do have a professional blender you can skip this step. (If soaking after the 3 hours strain the water out.
2. Pour the cashews into a blender. Add the milk and honey and process on high until the mixture is completely smooth. Then add the remaining ingredients and process again till smooth.
3. Place in the fridge to chill for a few hours and then process in ice cream maker. Store in the freezer.